CENTRE NAME: Lang LTC PL090
ADDRESS: 5 Sędziowska Street, 02-081 Warsaw, Poland
CALL; (0048) 22 825 22 73, 243 04 57, 243 04 56
Welcome from our Centre Examinations Manager
We want our customers to have the best possible experience when working with us. Our staff is committed to your success and to making sure that candidates reach their full potential. This Charter sets out the high standards and level of service that you can expect.
Dorota Rankowska, Exams Centre Manager
Customer Service Objective
Our objective is to provide a high quality, professional service to our customers which exceeds their expectations. We will achieve this by listening to our customers’ needs and promptly providing practical, clear and accurate information.
We will strive to ensure that all our customers are satisfied and we will measure satisfaction levels regularly. We will act promptly to resolve any issues or concerns as soon as they arise.
Our customers interact with us in a variety of different ways. In all our interactions with our customers, we want to make sure they feel appreciated and valued.
We are committed to providing the following services:
- Contact with us will leave our customers feeling welcomed, valued and respected.
- Telephone calls and enquiries will be answered in a polite and efficient manner.
- Our support services will be available by telephone and in person during normal office hours.
- Our website will be regularly updated with details of exam dates, prices and places where you can take our exams.
- Written and Online communications will be professional, clear, accurate and up-to-date.
- Our employees will be professional, pro-active and responsive. Staff will be clearly identified ideally with an ID badge.
- Exam guidance will be readily available. We will provide our preparation centres with all the necessary support for Cambridge English exams.
- Feedback from our customers will be used to help us continuously improve our customer service.
- Complaints will be managed promptly, handled sensitively and concluded within an agreed timescale. We will not treat candidates any differently if they have a complaint.
- Premises and exam venues will be clean, accessible, safe and welcoming for all candidates.
- Registration process will be simple and efficient. Registration will be open for as long as possible to offer an enhanced service.
- Information, exam materials and data will be treated in a confidential and secure manner.
- Costs for exams will be published and easily accessible. We will let candidates know as soon as possible about any extra costs such as late entry fees.
When you phone us:
- We aim to answer calls promptly. We will always give our names and will try to answer queries straight away if we can.
- If we don’t know the answer to a question, we will take a message and respond within two working days. If the person you want is not available in this timescale, we will ensure someone else who will be able to help you instead, responds to you in the same timescale.
- If you leave a message on an answer phone during our working hours, we will call you back within three working hours.
When you write to or email us:
- We aim to respond with an answer as soon as possible and will always reply within two working days.
- If you have a complaint, you can write to egzaminy(G)lang.com.pl or speak to a member of our staff. Complaints will be acknowledged within two days of receipt. Once we have received full details of your complaint, our promise is that we will do everything we can to respond fully to your issue within thirty days. Whatever happens, we will keep you informed.
- We will make sure our email in-boxes are checked regularly during the working day.
When you visit our premises:
- A member of staff will always be ready to greet you punctually in reception.
Processing of Cambridge English Language Assessment Entries & Results
- Candidates will receive confirmation of exam entries at least five working days before the exam (unless it is a late entry).
- Certificates will be dispatched, or candidates informed that they are ready, no more than three working days after we receive them from Cambridge.